NIA Recruitment 2017 Apply For 39 SI & ASI Posts: National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi has published a notification for the recruitment of 39 Sub Inspectors (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) in the NIA on deputation basis. Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply through prescribed Application Format on or before 18.09.2017 (Within 01 month from the date of publication of this item in Employment News). Here on this web page, we are providing the essential information such as Age Limit, Academic Qualification ,Salary Scale, selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply through the following paragraphs. So that the candidates those who are willing to achieve ITBP job can go through the given below details……..
NIA Recruitment 2017 Apply For 39 SI & ASI Posts
Organization Name: National Investigation Agency
Organization Website: www.nia.gov.in
Job Location: All India
Job Category: Defence
Age Limit: Not More Than 56 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Mode of Apply: Offline
Last Date: 18.09.2017
Total Number of Vacancies: 39 Posts
Name of the Post & Vacancy Details:
A) Sub Inspectors: 28
B) Assistant Sub Inspectors: 11
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Recruitment 2017 Apply For 39 SI & ASI Posts
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
For Sub Inspectors Post: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and Experience of two years in handling cases of investigation of criminal cases, intelligence work or operation Information Technology cases or Training counter terrorism. For more details educational qualification.
For Assistant Sub Inspectors Post: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and Experience of at least 02 years in the field of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operations or Information Technology management.
For Sub Inspectors (SI) Post: The scale of Pay: Pay Matrix Level – 6 (Pay Band – 2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- pre-revised).
For Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) Post: The scale of Pay: Pay Matrix Level – 5 (Pay Band – 1 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- pre-revised).
DA, HRA, TPI & Other Allowances: As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
Special Security Allowance: 20% of basic pay
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2017 Apply For 39 SI & ASI Posts
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Download Application Form:
1. Log on to NIA careers page at official website to www.nia.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to Open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the Application Form Download Link
4. Fill your Academic Qualification, Skill and Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
6. Take a print out of NIA Recruitment 2017 Offline application form
8. Hard Copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “the DIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001” by post so as to reach us by 18.09.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 18.09.2017
Click here for Official Notification & Application Form
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about NIA Recruitment 2017.